- Best used while trail running, hiking, and all other outdoor activities on a mix of terrain and conditions—including frozen mountain trails, icy roads, and everything in between
- Extremely durable TPU Traction Matrix fully engages frozen and mixed terrain, with an open design that quickly sheds snow and adapts to a wide range of flexible footwear
- Designed to take a beating, TPU Traction Matrix is more lightweight and abrasion resistant than steel
- 0.29 in. integrated spikes per foot provide 3 levels of traction. Aluminum steps grip uneven surfaces while TPU lugs dig into loose terrain and tungsten carbide tips bite into ice and packed snow
- Please refer to Kahtoola sizing chart included in product images. 2 Year Warranty. Shoes not included.
Details: EXOspikes are the culmination of more than 20 years of design experience and were created to optimize traction across a broad range of winter conditions to make the best �all-around� product,� said Danny Giovale, founder and owner of Kahtoola. �Getting outside safely is more important now than ever before and we love the fact that Kahtoola EXOspikes allow you to head out your front door, down the road and into the park or off onto a trail without compromising safety or performance.