Sno-Seal Original Beeswax Waterproofing protects leather boots from rain, sun, snow, and salt.
- Highly water repellent coating conditions and preserves leather
- Keeps water out while still allowing the leather to breathe
- Prevents boots from soaking up water, which adds weight and decreases the life of the boots
- Made from Bee's Wax
- Lubricates and conditions leather without softening
- Maintains flexibility in freezing temperatures
- Does not interfere with the natural breathability of leather
- Enjoy dry feet all day
Sno-Seal is also great for waxed cotton and tent seams. The beeswax formula dries to a solid wax that "stays put" in the surface of the leather so it lasts longer. Our competitors' greases, oil, and animal products are able to migrate through the leather till they clog all the pores. These waterproofing products fill the natural spaces that are supposed to absorb perspiration and insulate.
Sno-Seal Weather-proofing for all seasons.
Prevents water from penetrating leather. Soaks deep into the grain of the leather. Lubricates and conditions leather without softening, yet maintains flexibility at below 0 temperatures and does not crack during continual flexing of leather. 8 oz