Utilizing high-quality stainless steel chains and spikes, the new Hillsound FreeSteps6 is a solid choice to support your outdoor active lifestyle.
From icy city pavements to your local trails, the redesigned FreeSteps6 offers durable, ultra-light traction performance to those needing a simple anti-slip aid for outdoor activities.
- Hillsound's FreeSteps6 are the ideal traction device for a variety of activities including city walking, light hiking, ice fishing and trail running
- Harness adapts to all types of footwear, fits securely and is easy to slip on and offTear-resistant, reinforced-elastomer construction maintains pliability in subfreezing temperatures
- 21 spikes provide grip on a wide range of terrain; large spike plate at the heel provides good traction on downhill slopes
- Elastomer harness adapts to all types of footwear, fits securely and is easy to slip on and off quickly.These cleats also provide additional traction on muddy and slippery river beds for anglers.
- Lightweight and packable Crampons
- Spike material: Stainless steel
- Spike length: ¼”
- Number of spikes: 21
- Harness material: Elastomer
- Weight (pair): 12.17 oz | 345g (M)
- Fly fishing
- Trail running
- Winter walking
- Ice fishing
Hillsound Freestep 6 Video Transcription
Today we’re going to be taking a look at the Freestep 6.
This is Hillsound’s simple traction aid for all around use, whether you’re walking the dog, trail-running or ice fishing. These cleats will give you the confidence to walk on ice without slips or falls.
On the base, we have a fully stainless-steel construction, with 21 spikes at a low-profile, making them comfortable to wear over a long period of time. Where the steel meets the rubber, we have reinforcement rings at all the key pressure points. The rubber harness is incredibly pliable in frigid temperatures, and fits most footwear.
How to put on the Hillsound Freestep 6.
First make sure all your chains are untangled, and then line your toe up with the bar at the front. Lift your heel, and pull over the back of your boot. Like all Hillsound crampons, the Freestep 6 comes with a 2-year warranty. For more information, give us a call or visit our website at hillsound.com